IceSL now runs on most OpenGL 4.2+ hardware (NVidia, AMD, Intel HD). The release fixes a number of issues; here is the change log:
- Improved dense infilling (no gaps)
- Added support for SVG (see manual).
- Fixed bug with save/load of '.ice' format when the scene contains scripts.
- Improved cutting tool.
- An on-screen message is now displayed when the view cannot be rendered (inside object box).
- Fixed a rare bug producing a wrong bounding box for the object.
- Fixed a rare bug creating an invalid skirt.